Sosum H (CE Marked) is an effective cross-linked HA filler for treating facial wrinkles, folds, contouring, and volumizing. This non-Lidocaine formula is injected into the subcutaneous and deep dermal layers.
The outstanding characteristics of Sosum filler are density, viscosity, and elasticity. Using a low-temperature HA cross-linking procedure results in a densely packed HA gel. Re-purification of HA after cross-linking twice eliminates residual BDDE. Furthermore, this elevated cross-linking rate sustains its effect. The lack of BDDE and extremely low endotoxin levels diminish the risk of allergic reactions and other adverse reactions. The HA gel requires minimal injection force, allowing for uniform and smooth deployment during the procedure.
Sosum's benefits: Three products with varying HA gel grain sizes; no BDD = no allergic reactions/effects. Non-animal toxicity testing; proven efficacy post-injection (8 & 24 wks). The fine gel structure reduces oedema/bruising and is painless. Lump formation is reduced by a dense structure and high HA cross-linking. High viscosity results in a long-lasting aesthetic effect.
- Sosum H benefits from nasolabial folds.
- Wrinkles near the mouth
- marionette production lines
- The Smoker's Lines
- wrinkles on the brow
- Sources of concern
- Glabellar lines
- Skin wrinkles under the chin
- Facelifting of the brow, chin, and cheekbones
- Lip enhancement and contouring Sosum H improves skin elasticity and smoothness while replenishing volume loss in specific areas of the face. With just a few applications, you can achieve long-lasting, natural-looking results.
The visual effect will last for up to a year. The product contains 20 mg/ml HA.