Revolax Sub-Q adds volume to the face, making it ideal for treating medium-deep/deep wrinkles and contouring features. It contains the highest concentration of 0.3% Lidocaine HCI and 24mg/ml hyaluronic acid, making it ideal for treating severe wrinkles and providing long-lasting results for cheek, chin, and nose augmentation.
REVOLAX SUB-Q Properties:
- High purity non-animal hyaluronic acid
- Bacterial extracts are naturally occurring compounds.
- Endotoxin concentration 0.0015 IU/mg, high purity
- Materials that degrade naturally (natural absorption)
- High cross-linking: a very fine cross-linking technique.
- The durability has increased.
- Single-phase with a high degree of coherence
- The pattern is dense and regular.
- Stable and consistent gel structure
- Natural effect / Soft injection
- The viscosity and elasticity are both high.
- Increases the likelihood of living a longer life.
- It retains its flexibility by tightly supporting the skin tissue.
REVOLAX Fine has the lowest viscosity of any filler on the market, making it ideal for treating fine wrinkles such as crow's feet and forehead lines, as well as superficial lines such as those around the mouth. REVOLAX Deep is an excellent choice for lip augmentation, cheek augmentation, moderate wrinkles, and facial enlargement.
REVOLAX Sub-Q is most commonly used for facial contouring, chin augmentation, and Nasolabial fold smoothing.
Revolax Sub-Q is a high-quality injectable dermal filler that can be used to improve facial contours and shape specific areas such as the jawline, nose, and chin.
REVOLAX SUB-Q Lidocaine is intended for single use only and should not be reused. If the product's packaging is opened or damaged, throw it away. Furthermore, REVOLAX SUB-Q Lidocaine should not be injected into a previously implanted area or mixed with other products prior to implantation.
Benzalkonium chloride and quaternary ammonium salts are incompatible with hyaluronic acid-based products; use with caution in those with coagulation issues, as well as those who have recently received thrombolytic anticoagulants or platelet aggregation inhibitors. Avoid aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, and/or high doses of vitamin C for a week before the injection. For two weeks after the injection, patients should avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, UV light, extreme cold, and heat.
Instead of increasing the plunger rod pressure if the needle becomes stuck, stop the injection and replace the needle.
Because of our extensive experience in the aesthetics industry, we understand the importance of providing our customers with goods that are both efficient and secure. As a result, Revolax Sub-Qis created in cutting-edge facilities that adhere to stringent international standards.