Revolax Deep contains high-quality hyaluronic acid, a completely natural component that works well with human skin. This product contains no BDDE, a cross-linking agent, ensuring a safe experience. Revolax Deep with Lidocaine is a thick, long-lasting gel that is ideal for treating deep wrinkles and volumetric changes. It is a transparent, biodegradable, non-animal filler with a high viscoelastic cross-linking strength.
Revolax Deep Properties:
- High purity non-animal hyaluronic acid
- Bacterial extracts are naturally occurring compounds.
- Endotoxin concentration 0.0015 IU/mg, high purity
- Materials that degrade naturally (natural absorption)
- Cross-linking: There is a lot of interconnection. Technology for cross-linking with a very fine mesh
- The durability has increased.
- A single phase with a high degree of coherence
- The pattern is dense and regular.
- Stable and consistent gel structure
- Natural effect / Soft injection
- The viscosity and elasticity are both high.
- Improves endurance for a longer life
- It retains its flexibility by tightly supporting the skin tissue.
Revolax Deep is a 24mg/ml cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel with 0.3% lidocaine for pain relief. It is polydensified, monophasic, and highly viscoelastic, making it ideal for larger wrinkles such as nasolabial folds, lip augmentation, or facial enlargement. Sub-Q Revolax is the thickest product, and it is best for facial features. Inject only single-use containers, avoid mixtures, and take precautions ahead of time (such as avoiding aspirin, sun, etc.). Revolax provides natural-looking results that can last up to a year. For more information, please contact us!