Bringing to you Neuramis Lidocaine. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally occurring element in our bodies that aids in the maintenance of moisture, firmness, and elasticity in the skin. Sun exposure, ageing, and other environmental factors deplete the body's hyaluronic acid levels, resulting in drier, thinner skin, wrinkles, and a loss of facial volume. NEURAMIS DEEP contains 24 mg/ml HA in addition to 0.3% Lidocaine.
How do I select model type:
- Neuramis: This product contains small micro particles that allow for very precise treatment of shallow lines. Delivered to the dermal's uppermost layer, ideal for treating worry, eye, and lip lines.
- Neuramis Deep has a medium particle size that is ideal for moderate wrinkles and is injected in the dermal midlayer. It is used to treat moderate wrinkles, such as those on the forehead, around the mouth, and on the lips.
- Larger particles are injected into the deep dermis and/or subcutaneous layers in Neuramis Volume. This product is ideal for deep crease correction, lip augmentation, and cheek and chin contouring.
- 24mg/ml HA + 0.3% Lidocaine
NEURAMIS LIDOCAINE AREAS OF TREATMENT
- Lines for marionettes
- Folds in the nasolabial region
- Wrinkles on the forehead
- Lip contouring
- Lip plumping
- Chin augmentation
Storage temperature: 22.5°C elf-
Life span: 24 months The product should not be frozen or heated. Avoid exposing the product to direct sunlight. Apply no pressure or force to the product. 20 mg/ml HA concentration 0.3 percentage point Lido NEURAMIS DEEP treats a wide range of issues that contribute to an aged appearance, including marionette lines, nasolabial folds, wrinkles, and more. Each product is hygienically sealed and contains a HA concentration of 20 mg/ml for optimal results. It can be stored at 22.5°C for up to 24 months without losing any of its quality.
Amount: 1ml*1 Neuramis Lidocaine
Usage: Deep wrinkles and facial contouring