MIRACLE-H revitalises and moisturises skin with PCL and HA — PCL promotes collagen, while HA binds moisture. This combination rejuvenates the neck, hands, and face, reducing signs of ageing and sun damage while providing a youthful glow and fewer wrinkles.
MIRACLE H's advantages are:
Polycaprolactone (PCL), an FDA-approved activator, is present, combining with hyaluronic acid to provide deep and effective hydration on a molecular level. MIRACLE-H is a homogeneous solution with no large particles, making application simple and lump-free.
- Anti-aging effect that lasts up to a year
- Injections of MIRACLE H are used to remove imitation and ageing wrinkles.
- Recovery of the skin's general health by stimulating collagen production repair of post-acne spots and scars
- Correction of the upper eyelid area and the tiny wrinkles around the eyes
- The effects of the procedure last for six to twelve months.
MIRACLE-H is made up of water, glycerin, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Pyroglutamic Acid, and polyethyleneglycol, with salt, polycaprolactone, and sodium also present in the 2ml vials manufactured by South Korean firm Dexrevo.
Because the product contains contraindications, it can only be used by a licenced cosmetologist. It is not our fault that self-use has negative consequences.