Restylane Lyft is an FDA-approved hyaluronic acid filler that is used to restore volume and a youthful appearance to the back of the hands. It is a Restylane Perlane alternative.
- This product fills in and corrects deep creases, as well as creating and restoring volume that has been lost over time.
- It is recommended for the treatment of unsightly folds and deep nasolabial folds (smile lines), as well as the oval of the face, nose, cheeks, and cheekbones.
- Restylane Lyft reduces deep creases on your face while deeply moisturising your skin for a healthier, younger appearance.
- On average, the effects of this product last 9-12 months. The side effects of the gel vary depending on the patient's lifestyle, skin type, and age.
- To improve the results, touch-ups can be performed after the treatment.
Maintenance sessions are also required to maintain the desired results over time.
Areas to be targeted
Because of its high cross-linking, this gel should be used in the following areas.
RESTYLANE LYFT, which contains 20 mg/mL of HA, can improve the cheekbones, cheeks and nose, oval face shape, and deep creases. It employs a 29G 12 fine needle derived from a non-animal source.
According to the application protocol, this firm-textured gel should be injected into the deep dermis, hypodermis, or both. It necessitates medical expertise and should thus be administered only by certified individuals who have received hyaluronic acid filler injection training. For application, needles, cannulae, and the Hyaluron Pen can be used (accessories available in our store - needles included in the box). This product should not be injected into the body for safety reasons.
Usage: Enhancing cheek contours, minimizing smile lines, and augmenting volume in the backs of hands